It’s about time ! 😀
Here’s some face doodling that I did this weekend, it’s been so long since I painted my face! I really should do this every week, because seriously, it makes me feel so good..
It’s a recreation of the always amazing Alexys Fleming, known as MadeUlook by Lex. She did not post a video for it, I just saw an older photo and thought it was a great day to become a dragon.
Then I thought, why not add it to the WILD series? 🙂
“I am the blood of the dragon” – Daenerys Targaryen
So you can either think of this as an animal/WILD thing, or a dedication to GoT, or just an artistic recreation of Lex’s, I don’t care, I just want you to know it was so much fun making this..
What I used:
– Mehron Paradise Paints in white, yellow, red and black
– Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadows Buttercupcake, Flamepoint, Love +, 2am
– OCC liptar in Kava kava
– MAX fake lashes & Kryolan lash glue
– Black mascara
– Black eyeliner, mine’s from Essence
– Probably the most important part here: a stencil 🙂
– Contacts were photoshopped, but that’s optional
My stencil was very simple, I didn’t even make it myself. You know how fruit sometimes has this package in nettings or something? I kind off save those for these purposes. It’s so freaking awesome, I hadn’t used them before but AAHH love it 🙂
Other than that, I think this is pretty self explanatory, so, yeah, awesome 🙂
Halloween is coming up soon!!!!! The most wonderful time of the year!